This is a Weight Watchers recipe. Only takes 10 minutes to make and is £104 calories, 4.5 points values per serving.
700ml (1 1/4 pints) vegetable stock
One leek, sliced
Two Courgettes, diced
300g (10.5 oz) potatoes, peeled and diced
The grated zest of a lemon
300ml (10 fl oz) skimmed milk.
- In a large lidded saucepan, pour in four tablespoons of the stock, add the sliced leek, cover and cook for two minutes.
- Add the rest of the stock, the courgettes, potatoes and lemon zest.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the milk, then, in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and some freshly ground black pepper to taste.